Ph.D. Student at Hachisuka Laboratory,
Department of Creative Informatics,
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology,
The University of Tokyo.
hi2p.perim at gmail.com
Hisanari Otsu, _, _, _, _, (TBA), ACM Trans. Graph. (SIGGRAPH 2017), 2017. [Conditionally accepted]
Martin Šik, Hisanari Otsu, Toshiya Hachisuka, Jaroslav Křivánek, Robust Light Transport Simulation via Metropolized Bidirectional Estimators, ACM Trans. Graph. (SIGGRAPH Asia 2016), 2016.
Tomoyuki Nishita, Hisanari Otsu, A Survey on Recent Developments in Global Illumination Techniques, IIEEJ Transactions on Image Electronics and Visual Computing Vol.2 No.1, pp.11-24, 2014.
Hisanari Otsu, Yonghao Yue, Qiming Hou, Kei Iwasaki, Yoshinori Dobashi, Tomoyuki Nishita, Replica Exchange Light Transport on Relaxed Distributions, SIGGRAPH 2013, Poster, 2013.
- Super Creator, Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan (IPA), 2016
- Excellent research and presentation award (GCAD Award), Information Processing Society of Japan, 2015
- Dean award of the Department of Information Science, The University of Tokyo, 2013
- Art Science Forum 2013 (domestic), Best Paper Award, 2013
- Hisanari Otsu, Optimized Path Sampling Strategy Selection for Trans-Dimensional Mutation in Metropolis Light Transport, Master's Thesis, The University of Tokyo, 2015.
- Hisanari Otsu, A Study on Global Illuination Computation Using Replica Exchange Light Transport in Locality-Relaxed Light Path Space, Bachelor's Thesis, The University of Tokyo, 2013.