Ph.D. Student at Hachisuka Laboratory,
Department of Creative Informatics,
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology,
The University of Tokyo.
hi2p.perim at gmail.com
Martin Šik, Hisanari Otsu, Toshiya Hachisuka, and Jaroslav Křivánek, Robust Light Transport Simulation via Metropolized Bidirectional Estimators, ACM Trans. Graph. (SIGGRAPH Asia 2016), 2016.
Tomoyuki Nishita, Hisanari Otsu, A Survey on Recent Developments in Global Illumination Techniques, IIEEJ Transactions on Image Electronics and Visual Computing Vol.2 No.1, pp.11-24, 2014.
Hisanari Otsu, Yonghao Yue, Qiming Hou, Kei Iwasaki, Yoshinori Dobashi, Tomoyuki Nishita, Replica Exchange Light Transport on Relaxed Distributions, SIGGRAPH 2013, Poster, 2013.
- Super Creator, Information-technology Promotion Agency, Japan (IPA), 2016
- Excellent research and presentation award (GCAD Award), Information Processing Society of Japan, 2015
- Dean award of the Department of Information Science, The University of Tokyo, 2013
- Art Science Forum 2013 (domestic), Best Paper Award, 2013
- Hisanari Otsu, Optimized Path Sampling Strategy Selection for Trans-Dimensional Mutation in Metropolis Light Transport, Master's Thesis, The University of Tokyo, 2015.
- Hisanari Otsu, A Study on Global Illuination Computation Using Replica Exchange Light Transport in Locality-Relaxed Light Path Space, Bachelor's Thesis, The University of Tokyo, 2013.